I worked out in the Hoquiam Timberland Library today. It’s an old, remodeled 1911 Carnegie building. I mostly focused on tasks that I needed to work on, including wrapping up the work on the report on top circulating titles in different areas. Here’s the fiction list:
TOP 10 FICTION
1. The Last Mile by David Baldacci
2. Rogue Lawyer by John Grisham
3. Tricky Twenty-Two by Janet Evanovich
4. 15th Affair by James Patterson
5. The Crossing by Michael Connelly
6. The Guilty by David Baldacci
7. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
8. Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben
9. The Nest by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney
10. Make Me by Lee Child
My son loves Minecraft (so do I), and has been building a world for the challenges that he devises. I spent some time tonight playing with him in his world—after figuring out that the firewall on the other computer was preventing us from connecting.
It’s fun. He recorded a video with his cube+, so we’ll have that to look at as well.
I got up promptly at 4:30 am today, walked and did yoga and meditation when I got back. I find that I’m running out of time. I think I’ll have to adjust a bit because I also need to have time to study. I might have to reduce the amount of time spent walking in order to make time to do yoga as well.